Friday, July 6, 2007

I dreamt of a hotel where I was part of a team preparing for the arrival of guests. I felt love and gratitude. Then I realized that that's how I want to feel about Response, Lord. I ask You for Love and Gratitude.
I ask You for the courage that it takes to accept each of these.
Love hurts as well as heals.
Gratitude humbles as well as builds up.
Give us courage and trust. Give your people (ALL your people) the ability to trust You.

You alone are worthy.
You alone are the Lord.
You alone are the Most High-
Jesus Christ, Son of the Living God.

We ask for your vision.
You have all the time in the World to carry it out.

2 comments:

Merrick said...

I love this. Thank you for you honesty. Be strong and built in truth.

Suzanna said...

Lord, anything we do is a worship because you've made us.
Keep me from worry as all it does is keep me from joy.